Monday, January 01, 2007

2007




This will be a big year for HoC! I figure if I make a positive statement like this I can influence fate. We have started this year with a bang. The studio has grown by five and will grow by few more by the end of the month. Welcome Alexandra, Andrew, Andrew, Andrew and Myrthus.

We also rang in the year with three new contracts and a positive balance-sheet. If anyone would have told me earlier last year that we would be cash flow positive by the end of the year I would have told them they were insane. You can never really predict this running a business thing.

3 comments:

Cookedart said...

That's absolutely awesome to hear Ric!

Say hi Andr.. err.. Scheglov and Shek for me! You've really got quite the team coming together!

Randeep Katari said...

Congrats Ric. This is very, very well deserved and I hope to see amazing things (no doubt) coming from the House in 2007 - keep it up!

-R.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hey that's fantastic. I am about to start a business in Marrakesh, and am basically totally terrified...Eeek.