Friday, October 07, 2011

Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs has vastly influenced the world of technology, and given us tools we have only dreamed of. Below is an excerpt from his Stanford Commencement Speech in 2005. Something that was stumbled upon, and incredibly moving. 

‎"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

Steve Jobs

R.I.P Steve Jobs. Thank you for everything you have created for us.

Please follow the link for the full text and video of his Speech at Stanford in 2005.


No comments: